Updating My Blog's Characters....
There are some people in my life I have to re-introduce you to. They are gonna be all up in my blog a lot. And like I said, no names, so I've created a legend. With the exception of my immediate family, everyone's got initials.
*** MY BLOG *** Starring:
Ralph: My husband, best friend, Father to The Children Of Evil (the Demon Spawn of his loins!), comic relief, irritator of my very being, and tolerator of my bullshit...I seriously doubt there's another man alive that could put up with me like he has. He has MANY flaws, but then again, so do I.
Bayleigh: My oldest daughter, careful, cautious, mother hen of her little sister, future movie star..She's got an imagination I would have envied @ 6 yrs old.
Kaylin: My youngest daughter, wild child, risk taker, tom boy, cut straight from the cloth of her mother. THAT'S MY GIRL! Also a future movie star.... of a "Girls Gone Wild" video, I am certain.
Kolby: My dog. He's 10 and when he leaves us, I am going to go nuts. He's been with me through EVERYTHING. My 4 legged son.
Milo: Spoiled rotten king feline of this house. He's only a yr and a half old but he be the "Tude Cat."
NFW: My bestest girl friend over the last 16 years...And I love her to death. She's the sister God forgot to give me. She's my voice of reason and I am probably only still alive because of her.
RMF: My friend here in Prescott that I wish could live up to her potential. She's got a heart of gold and the only reason I am friends with her is because if I wasn't, no one else would be.
TRK: My one friend in Tucson AZ that worries me constantly. We were best friends in high school, back in the day. This is one person that I am constantly worrying whether she's dead or alive!
BPB: My former partner in crime, 1987-1994. We are still good friends now, adjusting to being thirty-something....and talking smack about all of the people we turned out better than!
BLW: One of my best friends also that if we lived closer together (she's in TN) we would totally be partners in crime NOW. She's recently divorced and I am heller jealous! I wanna live my life vicariously through her! WAH! She also shares my adoration for members of the opposite sex..we compare notes a lot! >:)
JD, JM, TS & S: My co-workers @ Sears, my PT job where I work about 8 hours a month making screaming toddlers smile for portraits. This job has also taught me a LOT of patience.
Chief, MF, HL, AL, RL, BS, BJ, RS and DG: My co-workers @ Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University where I am a Safety Officer for the Campus Safety office (AKA: "Riddle Vice")
DIM/DM: My NEW good friend and Birthday Buddy. One of the people in my life now that I hope is there FOREVER. He RAWKS. :)
BC: My neighbor and friend. She has lots of problems right now. I try not to be around her TOO much--I don't want that negative energy sucking the life out of my mojo. But she's cool.
GMS: A voice of wisdom in my life. We've been friends for 3+ years, and yes, we met online, but he renewed my faith that there are still real people out there in the world who do care about their fellow human being. Like the big brother I never had.
That's about it for constants. Anyone else will be referred to by their initials if I know them or just by a description. Either way--you'll still know who you are! Mwah-ha-ha-ha....let the debauchery begin!






1 Comments:
Don't forget Stormy....
You're one and only poster!!
Kisses!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home