GIMME SUMTHIN' TO BREAK! *Edited!*
I will complete this thought later on when I have more time, but it's days like today that make me question WHY I even got out of bed! >:-I just feel the need to let out a scream! *sigh*
More as it warrants..... in the meantime, here's a little ditty I like to listen to when the urge to crack someone's skull takes me over....
Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is fucked
Everybody sux
You don't really know why
But you wanna justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
It's just one of those days!!
[chorus]
Its all about the he says she says bullshit
I think you better quit
Lettin' shit slip
Or you'll be leavin with a fat lip
Its all about the he says she says bullshit
I think you better quit talkin that shit
(Punk, so come and get it)
Its just one of those days
Feelin' like a freight train
First one to complain
Leaves with a blood stain
Damn right I'm a maniac
You better watch your back
Cuz I'm fuckin' up your program
And if your stuck up
You just lucked up
Next in line to get fucked up
Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker
Its just one of those days!!
I feel like shit
My suggestion is to keep your distance
Cuz right now im dangerous
We've all felt like shit
And been treated like shit
All those motherfuckers that want to step up
I hope you know I pack a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin' this way
I just might break somethin' tonight...
I hope you know I pack a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin' this way
I just might break somethin' tonight...
I hope you know I pack a chain saw
I'll skin your ass raw
And if my day keeps goin' this way
I just might break your fuckin' face tonight!!
Give me somethin' to break!
Give me somethin' to break!
How bout your fuckin' face??
* I know this is probably no way for a lady to think, but keep in mind it's music that I vent my frustrations through and that's probably the ONALY reason why I am not in PRISON ritght now...thank you*






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home