Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, August 30, 2004

I Fall Away From Me

I am pretty upset with everything tonight. I have just been sitting here doing my e-mails, listening to sad songs (Patsy Cline) and bawling my eyes out.

I feel so confused. I am frustrated beyond belief. I really really want to go into details, but it's not worth it. I'm just lonely. I miss my husband. I miss what we used to have. I DON'T LIKE what we have right now. I get so tired of feeling neglected. There. I said it. *sigh*

And everyone wonders why I don't want to be married anymore :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home