Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, August 28, 2004

SUMMERTIME...and the livin's easy....

.....AND SO IS THE SWEATIN' LIKE A PIG!!!!!

Man..it's not even NOON and it's already like 83 F! Whew! I guess I jinxed myself a few days back by talking about how nice it's been and how Indian Summer is coming and then FALL and how much HAPPIER I WILL BE THEN.....see? Someone has it out for me....SOMEONE just doesn't want me to be happy! I try to perpetuate positive and good karma....WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!?!?!?

Work was OK last night....lots of strange looks. It was either because I am a NEW OFFICER...or because I am a GIRL....? Or maybe both? I am not going to lie..I am the only "GIRLIE GIRL" in the dept.. MF Is FEMALE, but she's a lesbian. And to a lot of people, she LOOKS like one. I on the other hand, wear make up, do my hair, do my nails, etc. So maybe seeing me just shocked the SHIT out of all of the returning Sophomores-Seniors!? PD (who is an ERAU Alumni) said to give it a few weeks..that the 9 men to 1 woman ratio will kick in and the desperation will set in and I will be getting propositioned all the time. LOL....I think that's hilarious. Those little boys wouldn't know what to do with a WOMAN like me >:) Not that anything would happen, but I still think it could be VERY entertaining.

Ug. Speaking of the salt mines...I gotta get going. I slept in this morning and now it's time to start getting READY for work! Nice...*sigh* Oh well...the sooner I get there, the sooner my day will be over..And I can come home and go back to bed. Mmm..beddd...gooooooood -)

Later taters....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home