Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

"You Can't See Me!"

*Jodi waves her hand back and forth in front of her face* (..all my WWE buddies will get THAT one! LOL!)

OK...I am here today but I am invisible. Thus, you can't see me. I figure if anyone knows I am home today, the phone's gonna start ringing off the hook! I NEED some solitude today. in a BAD way. I have so much stuff I need to get done...of course sitting here isn't being very productive, but I got to RESPEEEEEEECT the Blog.

First off, I don't talk to "B" anymore....f*ck him and the horse he rode in on. Loser. F*cker. He couldn't get what he wanted from me, so he decided to become a DICK. Well, Jodi don't play that. Bu-BYE!

Secondly, *sigh*...I found my boot straps AGAIN and am ATTEMPTING to pull myself up by them AGAIN....do we see a pattern here?? It's hard, feeling this way and feeling like there's nothing I can do about it....and a lot of the time I am feeling like I want to give up, give in, throw in the towel. BUT THEN AGAIN THAT COULD JUST BE MY ADD ACTING UP....LOL. :) But I have been thinking and I mean, really--what's the USE in just moping around about things? I mean: I am on this medication now that is supposed to chase the clouds away so I might as well reap the benefits of THAT, you know? I have way too many things going to just sit around and feel sorry for myself. If Ralph doesn't want to support me and be a part of that, it's his loss. I am a big girl and I don't need him to hold my hand (figuratively--although I would LOVE for him to hold my hand literally....but that's another story for another time...), so f*ck it. If I stick this marriage thing out for another year, under AZ statute, I am candidate for alimony...I'M KIDDING....that's also another story for another day... :(

*DEEP BREATH*...............*EXHALE*

So that's where I stand...I'm just gonna keep moving on, cutting through the jungle with my machete, truckin' on.....it's NOT going to be easy for me..and if you're one of my FRIENDS, you will undoubtedly hear MUCH about it....but then again that's what friends are for. AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT! *MWAH!*

Whatever tomorrow brings
I'll be there
With open arms and open eyes.....

P.S. WHERE IS MY SIDEBAR!?!?!?!? Stormy--do you have your sidebar!?

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, September 02, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hey girl!

Your side bar is there. It's at the very bottom of your page. That happens when your posts are long. It happened to me a few times as well. Basically, the two sides have to "catch up."

Take it easy, my sweets.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home