Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Baby's Got Blue Eyes.....

I think of DM when I hear this song, bc to me it symbolizes the feelings of someone who's misunderstood....and I think he feels that way sometimes....I think we ALL feel that way sometimes....

BEHIND BLUE EYES - The Who/Limp Bizkit

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

No one knows what it's like
To be hated
To be fated
To telling only lies

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

No one knows what it's like
To feel these feelings
Like I do
And I blame you
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain and woe
Can show through

But my dreams
They aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free

No one knows what it's like
To be mistreated
To be defeated behind blue eyes
And no one knows how to say that they're sorry
And dont worry
I'm not telling lies

But my dreams they arent as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengence that's never free

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home