*WHEW!* Thank Goodness That's Over!
...'cause that HALF INCH of rain that fell since yesterday almost wiped this town OUT! >:)~
Flash floods my ass. I just have to laugh because every time they forecast all of this rain and destruction, next to NOTHING happens. It's been so dry here that the ground has already soaked about 95% of it up! In fact, the wind is what's the more destructive thing as far as I'm concerned. I got all of my patio furniture re-arranged for FREE last night. I am surprised some of it didn't blow off as hard as it was blowing. But it was nice to open the windows and snuggle up under the covers last night....I love rainy weather...it's TOTALLY "stay in bed with someone you wanna get freaky with all day" weather. Unfortunately for me...we all know that's a LOST CAUSE.
Other than that, there's been nothing exciting going on. Just me trying to stay within my right mind. I am definitely telling her Tues. that she needs to adjust my medicine or else I am going to have to be banned from all further human contact! I'd love to go back on Paxil...that stuff was da BOMB-diggity. Maybe my new health insurance benefits will cover it? I just can't get over it...Medic-Aide paid $700+ PER DAY for me to go through chemotherapy and radiation therapy for months on END....but they won't cover a much needed medication that only costs about $70/month!?!?!? I guess that's bureaucratic red tape for you!? FAWKERS. I am feeling a little better...that's a funny thing: I feel fine when Ralph and I AREN'T bickering! Does anyone BESIDES me and NFW see a pattern here!? A show of hands?? He did tell me the other night that he would do his best not to enhance the negative feelings and moods I am going to be in while the Dr. adjusts me....BAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I'll believe that when I see it!
I dunno if I mentioned it or not, but there was a funny incident yesterday here @ the college..this kid was trying to drive his BRAND NEW (didn't even have PLATES on it yet) Toyota Tacoma pick up around a barricade and through a field..well, when he went around the barricade, he slid into a drainage ditch and the ONLY thing that saved his ass was that there was a rock that hit his skid plate and stopped the truck from flipping....it took one full sized Ford pick up and about 7 guys pushing from the front to get this dude out. I just stood there and laughed my ass off. My partner RS was all up in everybody's grill about the incident, but I just stood back..I couldn't help myself. That, ladies and gentlemen, is BRAIN DAMAGE @ it's FINEST. *sigh* and these kids are the future.....*Jodi shakes her head in disappointment*...
OK..I need to go patrol...I've goofed off enough today! :p






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home