Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

"Had A Bad Day Again...."

*sigh*

I am having a bad day. Not bad in the sense of things going wrong (although the day's not over yet)..just bad in a sense that I feel very alone today. I don't like to feel lonely. If you looked at the "Diary Of A Mad Woman" entry, you saw that it's one of life's "things" I am not too fond of. And I am torn between what kind of lonely it is? Is it the kind where I miss having someone to just hang out and talk to? Or is it the lonely where I want to be held in someone's arms? I am not sure? I've tried to call a few people and just chase this away, but lo and behold, no one's available right now. :( *SIGH* I really hate this. Hopefully it will get better...I hate feeling this way.

I have to go work @ Sears tonight. I haven't been there in 3 weeks, although it seems like it's been WAAAAYYY longer than that. It's cool, though....I need to go see what's going on over there. Maybe if I don't have any sittings, I can go look in Spencer's and see what kinds of cool things they have for Halloween this year? Not that I am going to get to have any fun that night, cuz I have to work @ Riddle, but I can hope.....? Maybe I will see if Ralph wants to go out that night after we get off work? I dunno, tho? Sunday night and all...Bayleigh has school the next day. Figures. One of my favorite holidays and I am not even going to get to ENJOY it :(

Blah. I really hate today.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, September 16, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

Chin up Jodes! I know things seem dim right now...just hang on.

Remember, when God closes a door, he opens a window. One thing I have found is that you need to trust in God and give him your problems. Seriously. He wants you to do that.

Take care hon. I'm here for ya!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home