Who In The Hell Is Javier????
And WHY is there a low pressure system pushing thunderstorms into Arizona!? Monsoons are OVER!
Oh..wait..it's Tropical Storm Javier (Ha-Vee-Air)..you know everytime we get either the front or the remnants of a hurricane or storm, it's usually pretty bad. It's so threatening looking outside right now and we are under storm warnings until noon TOMORROW. Now I am certain all of my Floriadian friends are thinking, "Oh would you just shut the hell up already about your little thunderstorm!!!!", but I am @ work right now and if it rains for more than 30 mins, I am going to have to call in a maintenance team to throw sand bags down for flooding. And there's potential power outages in millions of dollars of computer equipment that could FRY!!!! I don't like having that much responsibility. Because if it's going to break, go wrong, or foul up, it's going to do it on MY shift, I'd betcha. So I guess it's just going to be wait and see? Hopefully it won't be too bad...I CAN HOPE CAN'T I!?!?!?
Nothing else is going on around here. RMF came over today and brought her God-for-saken kids with her. I don't mind them, but they are boys and so loud and messy. She SAYS she's leaving her so-called man when she gets her income tax back next year. I will believe that shit when I am the one driving her home to Ohio. *sigh* She had her ultrasound, too...she's having a GIRL! It's about time. This is her 5th pregnancy (and hopefully her LAST!) and all the others were boys. So I am interested to see how that happens. She's due around Martin Luther King Day in January. I can't say that I am jealous. I am SO glad that I am DONE with babies.
I also saw RA today...RA is someone new here in my blog. A co-worker. And this is a FUNNY story: I think he thinks that I am either stalking him or that I like him or something. Whenever he sees me, he just looks at me like I've lost my mind. Like I am some kind of knife-wielding psychopath that is going to off him. That's sad, too, bc I do think he's VERY cute. BEAUTIFUL smile...but apparently I strike him oddly. And I don't know why? I have not even SPOKE to him since I registered his car in JULY!?!?!? Some people. I guess it takes all kinds. I am not used to having THAT affect on men...I am usually able to charm them with my feminine wiles.....*bats eyelashes*.......
Well, the radio is going off, so I guess I should get back out and patrol the prisoners. Another boring weekend in my life....






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home