Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Let Me Clear Things Up A Bit

MY DAUGHTER, KAYLIN,IS NOT A "CAT KILLER!!!!" SHE HAS KILLED NO FELINES TO MY KNOWLEDGE!

Although she did come close about a month ago!!! She put my Mom's kitten in the deep freezer. HE LIVED, people! He didn't even get frost bite!And besides, she IS only 3...gotta give her that leeway!

But we have a new take on it: She's NOT a Cat Killer; she's a FUTURE Cryogenics Engineer! ;)

That's MY GIRL!!! *Mom beams* :)

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, October 09, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hi Jodi,

Just a note to let you know that I will be deleting my blog. I left a note up on the site, but now I will just delete it completely.

I loved doing this, but in reality...it took up too much time.

I will stop by from time to time and see how you are.

I guess things aren't always what they seem.

Take care hon!!

Robin

 
At 8:27 PM, October 11, 2004 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Awww...hate to see you go...email me privately cuz I wanna know what made you change your mind! I have some pictures to send you..maybe one day I will get them in the mail....

Love, Jodi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home