Here We Go Again.......*sigh*
OK..I got my test results back. For the most part, I am OK. The neck nodes are gone! The chest mass: SLIGHT decrease-showing scar tissue on right lung. The blood results are OK, except the alkaloid phosphates are elevated even more than they were in September. Sandy say she's going to call Dr. Patel and also talk to Dr. Duncan, bc she's got a funny feeling about things and I am going back tomorrow to talk to D. Duncan AND her together. I hope this goes OK. I am worried like you couldn't believe. I am SOOO not doing therapy again! I do NOT want anymore chemo or radiation. I just want to live what screwed up life I have left. Make the most of what I can while I can. I lost 16 months I will NEVER get back. That's a lot of time if you think about it. And I don't wanna think about it...."Even though I know.... I don't wanna know."
I seriously need to go destress...I apologize for not being around, but I have just been busy with work and usually sleeping when I have time. Such is life for me...I am up for a promotion to day shift! :) That would really kick ass! I am kind of skeptical bc I am SOOO not a morning person, and I NEVER will be!!!!!! So I dunno, but I'll keep this thing updated for sure!!
Peace out for now, y'all!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home