Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Much Too Young To Feel This Damned Old...

OK, OK,OK...short and to the point: THE CT SCAN RESULTS ARE GOOD! The mass in my chest has gone almost completely away..I still have not yet been declared in remission, but the doctor DID call me a "Cancer Survivor." :) I'm a survivor! Yay! Go me!

In other health news....the last blood work I had was not good in that: I am DEFINITELY a pre-diabetic. Whoop-dee-doo. What ELSE is new!? Like I didn't see THAT coming from 10 miles away! >:-\ So now I am on a diabetic diet and I am NONE too happy about that shit. I am not a sweets person ALL the time, but it's not just sweats I have to worry about...it's sugars from fruits, and starches and some carbs! Grrrrrrrr! Why didn't I just go Atkins when I considered it!?!?!? I also had to start Metformin pills for that too.....one plus is they are killing my appetite! Again, GO ME! The Straterra has also helped me knock off 15 lbs. "Go Jodi, go Jodi..."

Also had more blood work done to determine if I am PRE-MENOPAUSAL or not!!!! (:-O He thinks that's why I have been having the buckets of sweat lately...and here I just thought my inner child was playing with matches. *sigh* I swear...and apparently it's chemotherapy that affects the female body's ability to produce all the female hormones it needs! I did not know that. I guess you learn something new everyday. I am still not too happy about this, and I don't really wanna do hormone replacement therapy.

I AM TOO DAMNED YOUNG TO HAVE TO BE WORRYING ABOUT THIS SHIT!

Generally, everything else is good. I am getting WEIRD vibes from DM. It's so bad, I would almost call it the Cold Shoulder, but he's still talking to me. Go figure? And they say WOMEN are difficult to read and figure out. WHATEVER....just pisses me off sometimes. You go out of your way to try and be a friend to someone and they take you for granted and ignore you like it's cool. I don't know what I ever did to deserve that? It kind of hurts my feelings. One of these days, he's going to need a friend like me and then where will he be!? Up shit creek without and oar....THAT'S WHERE! Ungrateful, selfish, good for nothing........... ARRGG!

OK..Ok I am done...sorry I haven't posted more recently, but the puter @ home is still all screwy and it's just easier this way. Don't hate me because there's not enough time in one day!

Later taters!


1 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, October 17, 2004 , Blogger Stormy said...

Yay!! A cancer survivor!! That's great news.

I completely understand about the blog posting...and don't worry about me. I'm a person who cannot say a word.

Talk at you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home