What Did I Say!?!?!
I mean what is it about me that ticks certain people off to no end? WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!?!?!? I can't very well FIX what I don't know is broken!!!! A little help!? Anyone?
I just got done chatting with DM and he hurt my feelings so badly. *sigh* He told me that I make him feel like he puts no effort into being my friend. Umm..honestly? He doesn't do MUCH. And when I ask why, all I get is, "Oh, I suck at making phone calls and emailing." I don't buy that for a minute. He's on the phone for two-thirds of ANY given day! ARG! I have been so patient and tried to be so understanding about his absences at times. So I rib him a little about being available and talking and chatting and such...to me, it's easier to drop a hint THAT way that to confront someone with accusations of neglect and REALLY make them feel like shit. I swear it's going to get to the point that I don't talk to anyone for fear of saying the wrong thing. Sometimes I feel like he doesn't even WANT to be my friend. I've tried to NOT talk to him, but I can't help myself. I care. I can't deny that or my feelings. And that's GAMES and I don't want to play games with him. I just don't know why there can't be an easy "go with the flow" type ambiance to our friendship? Am I expecting too much? Grrr...I can't handle making people feel bad. I am crying now. I don't like for my friends or family to be annoyed with me. It makes me feel so small and so low. RJF did the same thing to me Tuesday night. I was chatting on IM with RJF and asked a simple question and got my head bit off and then RJF spit down my throat. I didn't deserve that. I don't know why people have to be so snippy and mean sometimes. RJF could have just said, "I am sorry but I don't feel like talking about this tonight. Maybe some other time" and instead I got some really rude words I won't repeat here. And I made a joke to NFW the other day--MY BEST FRIEND--and it was a joke about her stabbing me in the back and apparently she didn't take it that way because I have not heard from her in 3 days. Oh and let's not forget Ralph..he claims I annoy him continuously. Now THAT hurts. My own husband thinks I am a pest and annoying. I am just gonna quit talking unless I am spoken to...maybe that will help my chronic foot in mouth disease? :(
I am going to go crawl under a rock....at least then I won't be bothering anyone.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home