Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Old Friends Are The Best Friends

I got an e-mail tonight from someone I thought was gone from my life! LO! I don't do more than initials, so if you're reading this, you know who you are. :) And I am so glad you got in contact with me.

Reading the email made me just realize how hard depression is to deal with sometimes. I mean I have had to deal with my own, but being on the outside looking in at someone else sometimes makes me feel helpless. And frustrated. Now I know how my friends and family must feel. Sometimes I just don't stop to think of it that way.

But anyhow, I love LO and am glad that this person got in touch with me. I hope that we can stay in closer touch now that things have changed for LO. Life is sometimes a difficult lesson to learn, but with good friends, the lesson is a little easier.

It's late and I gotta go get my kids, otherwise I would stay here and ramble on about how boring my night was. LOL!

Peace out, y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home