Fall 2004 Getting To Know Your Friends
This came to me in an email from BPB...God I miss her! Just thought I would share with everyone what I only emailed a few people! :)
1. What time do you get up? First time @ 7a to get Bayleigh off to school @ 8a, then I go back to bed and get up & stay up @ 10a.
2. Gold or silver? BOTH! I love pretties!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Geez....Shrek 2? I don't get out much.....
4. What is/are your favorite TV shows? NIP/TUCK!!! ER, Shorties, SNL, VH-1 clip shows
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Lots of coffee and whatever little morsel of healthy stuff I can scrounge up.
6. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Someone once said this and I agree: the person I used to be. ....or some one who won't stop talking!
7. What is your middle name? I refuse to answer this on the grounds that I hate my middle name.
8. Beach, City or Country? BEACH!
(WHERE DID QUESTION #9 GO!?? ~Jodi)
10. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? All of the above + kettle korn + Cracker Jacks....nummies!
11. Which would you prefer to buy, shoes or purses? Neither, really, but shoes if I had to pick.
12. Price no object, what kind of car would you drive? I don't know? There's so many I love...I really wish Ford would ocme out with a 4 door Mustang!
13 Favorite sandwich? Sweet Onion Chicken Terriaki from Subway! 14. What characteristics in people do you dislike? Fake people, 2 faced people, people with no integrity.
15. Favorite flower? Stargazer lillies.
16. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? A cruise to Alaska or to Australia
18. Favorite brand of clothing? No favorite..just whatever's comfortable ad doesn't fall apart when you wash it.
19. Where would you retire? Retire? what's that?
20. Favorite day of the week? My day off or payday--OH WAIT--they happen to be the same day! Lucky lucky me!
21. What did you do for your last birthday? Worked, had a shitty day then went out to eat Chinese food then went home and got drunk all by myself bc almost no one remembered my birthday
22. Where were you born? Yuma, Arizona
23. What is your favorite sport to watch? America's #1 MOST HATED spectator sport: Professional Wreslting!
24. who do you least expect to send this back? Everyone...all my friends hate these things! LOL!
25. Person expected to send it back first? Let me get back to you on that one.... Jodi (only bc I love you Bonnie!!!! ~Jodes)
26. What fabric detergent do you use? Purex
27. Coke or Pepsi? Most definitely beyond a shadow of a doubt, COKE!
28. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night owl...always have been always will be.
29. What is your shoe size? Does FREAKISHLY HUGE count as a size?
30. Do you have any pets? A dog, a cat, 2 evil children and my husband.
31. Flavor of beer? Icky! I don't LIKE beer, but if I HAVE to drink it, Amstel Light






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home