Monday, October 25, 2004
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- And It Starts....
- I'll Have To Say It In A Song...
- Rainy Day Post Script.....
- What Did I Say!?!?!
- Old Friends Are The Best Friends
- Sunday, Sunday...
- You Have GOT To Be Kidding Me....
- OMG..They Wrote A Song ABout Me.....
- Much Too Young To Feel This Damned Old...
- Let Me Clear Things Up A Bit
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home