Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Sticks And Stones May Break My Bones...

....but when people say mean things, it hurts.

I had another conversation with RJF this evening. He told me lies and then said, "Just leave me alone." WTF did I do to deserve that? You try to be nice to someone and they just shit all over you. I am really hating things now a days. Everyone's so pissy and in such a bad mood all the time. I really can't take it. It's such a buzz-killer. So hard to remain positive when you have someone sucking your enthusiasm right out of your veins. *sigh*

Luckily I have the next 2 days off to reflect and regroup and figure out a new game plan. Something's gotta give...I am getting that "Get in the car and GO" feeling again..the one where I get in the car, drive away and never come home..... :(

Night-Night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home