Happy Monday!
And OH what a happy Monday it is :) DM knows why...so does AB. Hee hee hee
Halloween was great yesterday! I didn't get to post here because I was so busy @ work. I wish I knew how to get pictures on here, because me, Bayleigh and Kaylin looked AWESOME! We was da bomb! :) If you want to see the pictures, just e-mail or IM me and ask--I'll send you some!
The girls got to go to Mt. Vernon street. That's where the city blocks off 2 blocks to only foot traffic and subsidizes the residents with candy to hand out. I really wish I could have gone. This was the first trick-or-treat I missed EVER! :( Hopefully one day they will understand and not hold it against me!?!??!
Not much else going on..I am totally FLOORED by the fact that it's NOVEMBER already! Where in the BLUE HELL has this year gone to!? Sheesh..oh well..Just one step closer to my birthday on December 7th...SHOP NOW--AVOID THE RUSH! LOL! I am hoping for a GOOD one this year...one where no one FORGETS it. I try to remember all my friends' and loved ones' birthdays in SOME way. I could at least get reciprocated!!! Dammit! I want to have a party, but my birthday is TUESDAY this year, so I guess we'll see? Might have to have it the weekend before or after? Don't know!? Still too far away to plan..I am lucky to be able to hold plans for TOMORROW much less 6 weeks from now! But I'll definitely keep this updated!
Well, time to go get ready for the day..parent/teacher conferences @ Bayleigh's school today...*sigh* I hope it's good news. She seems better now that they are splitting her days between K/1st grade. Not so anxious. So hopefully this will be enlightening instead of a buncha BS that we already know! Will post when I know.
Have a rip-roaring Monday >:)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home