Cold November Rain
AH HA! NOW I can use that as a title! LOL! There is NOTHING going on and I was way bored earlier so I filled out one of these stupid things for my friend. Might as well share it with any of you I forgot to e-mail it to--LOL--but that's not many! I know everyone hates these things and that's why I do! So Neener, neener, dirty weener....:p
My Life, The Open Book.....
1. WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING? Black Dockers
2. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "Baby" by Brandy
3. SOUPS OR SALAD? Salad (or as me and Bonnie used to call it: "SSSSSSAL-ID")
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Beef tips and mushrooms in burgundy wine sauce with green bean & cranberry medley. (That's right...AND I COOK TOO!)
5. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? One of the various and gorgeous shades of green!
6. WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Cold, windy and rainy!!!!
7. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The dispatcher
8. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS? Luv her--she's good peeps!
9. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Busy here @ work.......kinda blue & down about something.....
10. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke!
11. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Top shelf margarita, frozen with salt! *smack*
12. FAVORITE SPORTS: Icky.......professional wrestling...come on--ARGUE WITH ME!!!
13. HAIR COLOR? Auburn
14. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes I do! Blind as a bat without them!
15. SIBLINGS AND THEIR AGES? No siblings...just me, the only child with the tortured soul
16. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Umm..? I have no clue? Something on PPV...OH--The Butterfly Effect.
17. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? I'll be selfish...MY BIRTHDAY! DECEMBER 7, 1972..the day the heavens sang and the Earth stood still in awe of ME :)
18. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Heck no!
19. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter; are you kidding!?? I live in Arizona!!! Gawd!
20. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? No one
21. LEAST LIKELY? everyone
22. LIVING ARRANGEMENT? Apartment, with hubby, my 2 daughters, the dog and the cat....it's a small house but there's a LOT of love!
23. Book you ARE READING? Still trying to get through "Guilty Pleasures" by Laurell K. Hamilton.
24. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Kittens
25. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Trivial Pursuit, but only cuz I can whoop some a** @ it!!!
26. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? worked...went to WalMart.
27. FAVORITE SMELLS? Cinnamon, the ocean, clean mountain air, the "Glistening Snow" scent from Glade! :)
28. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? No but I am sure Ralph wishes I could
29. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? My friends, my daughters, my spirit.
30. PLAIN OR SALTED POPCORN? Salted with butter..or Kettle Korn..or Cracker Jacks...or....
31. FAVORITE CAR? Classic muscle cars..but I am loving the 2005 Mustang--just wish it came in 4 door!
32. FAVORITE FLOWER? Stargazer Lillies
33. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 5; house key, car key, truck key, Mom and Dad's house key and a key to the tool box in the bed of the truck.
34. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yeah; everyone's schedules plus my own, their lives, my life, etc.
35. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH? The person I used to be.
36. 7UP OR SPRITE? (make) 7 Up (yours)
37. COFFEE? Coffee what? Type of coffee? Style served? WHAT IT IS MAN!!??? Geez..I think I need a cup of coffee.......
38. FAVORITE PERFUME? Amarige de Givenchy
39. DOGS OR CATS? BOTH! *warm fuzzies*.....
40. FAVORITE PLACE TO VISIT? Any place near the water...I love going to San Diego, CA.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home