Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

My Bed Sounds SO Good Right Now....

...This sinus infection came on real hard today...NEEDLES IN MY EYES!!!! {:-(

Went down to Phoenix today--got the girls the ballerina dance along thing they wanted for Xmas....and ON SALE even! I got myself some new clothes, in my NEW SMALLER SIZE !!! :) You have no idea how good it felt to slip those jeans on and have them FIT the right way and LOOK GOOD too...I love it. Now THAT is motivational! ;) I also picked up a few other items; some stocking stuffers and a book for Ralph. I was gonna give it to him for Xmas, but I got all excited cuz I though it was the next in the Dark Tower series from Stephen King...it's NOT. It's the FINAL in the series (VII) and he's yet to read VI so I am a little bummed about that. I thought I was getting him the next in the series he's yet to read. Poo. Oh well.

I also had lunch with DM today...well, DM had lunch. Not me. Those stupid Stratteras KILL my appetite...nothing even looks or smells good. It was a good conversation. I always feel so appreciated when I talk and someone actually listens to me. Not enough time though. It never is. But it was wonderful. "The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful..."

Well, I am in SEVERE pain and am going to lay down....I hope this blows over soon..I haven't had one this bad in a long time.... :(

Bye for now!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home