Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving...

....if I never see a tub of Cool Whip again it will be too soon. I am so stuffed...but it's all good. It was good to put the grief aside for a day and just hang out. I had me some drinks and a pill before we went over, so I was in a good mood for the most part.

And for NO reason, my Aunt gave me a 12 ct. blue zircon ring. It's gorgeous. I have wanted one of those fat chunky jewels for a long time now and I love my birthstone. Guess she's not such a bitch after all???

I am kid-free and relaxing at home tonight. I am about to do a pedicure and a manicure. Gotta look purdee :D...I know it sounds selfish, but I LIVE for moments like this. I get one every now and then. And I cherish them. Helps me remember how to breath again...I'm trying, D.

I am thankful for the following: 2 beautiful and healthy children; 3 furry little critters that bring a lot of love to my life: Kolby, Milo and Weebitz my new baby rat; a great job and awesome co-workers; my Best Friend, NFW; Prozac; a great family, even if we are a little nutty; new friends and old friends...and special friends (you know who you are)...and for all my swapping friends for giving me something to look forward to! I am also thankful for the strength and spirit that He has given to me.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home