Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I Waited 364 Days For THAT!?

:(

I had a crummy birthday. Ralph got me a cake and a card and Bonnie sent me flowers. They are pretty and I love them. I got a few things from the Birthday Club from my online group, but nothing to write home about. It just didn't go the way I wanted it to. But then again--WHAT'S NEW!?!?!?!

I mean please don't get me wrong..I don't want to seem ungrateful. But it was MY special day. MINE MINE MINE. I got a cake...bought on a CREDIT CARD. And flowers.....nothing from my Mom and nothing from my Dad....I got 2 phone calls (one from AV and one from BB), but I missed them and didn't get to talk to anyone. You know...after ALL THESE YEARS, I expect my family to REALIZE that my birthday is NOT going to change. You would think they could MAYBE plan a head a little bit!? I mean would that be TOO much to ask!? It sucks having a December bday as it is, but for everyone to brush me off like they do hurts my feelings so bad. I am going to quit doing anything for anyone for their birthdays. I always do all kinds of things for Mom & Dad, Ralph, In Laws, Best Friends...*sigh* NFW DIDN'T EVEN CALL ME

:( How pitiful is that!?

I am going to quit getting my hopes up. Nothing EVER goes my way anyhow. I am going to quit planning things and I am going to quit wishing. I try to keep myself in a good mood for things like this, but sometimes I just feel like it's pointless. I don't even want to bother, because it'll never work out like I want it to.

Gotta go get Bayleigh from school.......









2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, December 10, 2004 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah.

 
At 5:22 PM, December 10, 2004 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

If you don't know me or don't have enough integrity to post using your name, then please REFRAIN. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home