Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, December 03, 2004

Back In Da Saddle Again!

I was finally released to return to work today. I am not sure how many people actually read this so I wrote a mass e-mail today to the IMPORTANT people in my life. Family knows how I am so don't get all butt-hurt if you're reading this and we're related and you didn't get a mass email update from me. Sheesh. And there's a few of you who DO read this who DIDN'T get the email and still know how I am because I talk to you often. Whether you WANT me to or not...so neener, neener! :p

Anyhow, pneumonia resolved. I am still really sore in the chest. It's really tight and there's pleuritic pains still, but not like there was. Guess all the amoxicillin knocked it out. I feel tired and kind of like I have a fever right now. Sometimes I think being in touch with my body like I am is a CURSE. But I got to come back to work today.

The holiday season is in FULL SWANG! I got 3 invites to parties today. They are all 3 work parties, but free food is free food! :p I can't go to one bc it's during my shift, but I might consider one other one (@ the CHANCELLOR'S HOUSE!) and then the other one I got is from Ralph's work and that's a done deal on the 14th. 'Tis the season :)

Thanks GOD I got to come back to work today. Those kids were driving me crazy! I tell ya--don't get me wrong--I love my children with every fiber of my being...but they get on my LAST NERVE sometimes and I just wanna either choke them OR myself! Like I said, I have so much respect for women who have 3+ children, because there's NO WAY IN HELL that I could have done that! Geez Louise! Talk about compromising your sanity! No way! Y'all can HAVE it. I'll just come to work when I need a break! :p

Well, I need to go make a round. RL (my partner) went home early to hang with his woman. I get to go home early tomorrow night...lucky me.

Later taters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home