Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, December 05, 2004

The World Is My Snow Globe!

I love it...it's been snowing off and on all day. I don't like having freezing tootsies, but I will live I suppose ;)

Been a quiet weekend. Nothing major going on..at least not here @ work! :p At home, the kids are driving us crazy. They have cabin fever so bad they can't stand it. I love them with my soul...but I can only take so much! I am so looking forward to WV so that other people that I trust can occupy them for a little while. Sheesh.

I am working on getting the Christmas cards together. That's always fun. I am not writing letters this year so that it will go faster. That's what my journal and emails are for :D. Everyone should be happy that they are getting pictures.

Had a little disagreement with Ralph's Mom today. I hate it when she gets upset with me. *sigh*...hopefully we can bury the hatchet soon. I don't want her to be mad @ me. I think she's more upset over the whole DVD player for Ralph's Xmas gift than she's letting on like she is :(
We have one and he finally got it to work & all then she went and bought one for him for Christmas and is upset cuz we already had one. I really thought I told her we did. She swears I told her we didn't. She'd said something about DVD's and I thought she was just gonna get him DVD's for Christmas.....man....hope I didn't mess up too bad. I'll keep ya posted.

Man I am freezing..I also feel feverish. NOOOOOOOOOOO! I can NOT get sick again! No way no how! Cross your fingers for me!

Well, I need to go and finish up things around here before my relief comes in...don't need him seeing me doing THIS online :p

Later taters!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home