Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, December 24, 2004

Appalachian Adventures - Day 1

The flight wasn't that bad getting here. The girls were tolerable and there weren't any stinky or obnoxious people on the plane! Yay!

We got to Charleston, WV @ about 7:30p. Ralph's Mom and brother met us there. Everyone was so excited to see the kids. That getting off the plane and seeing your family first thing feeling is GREAT!

Then the nightmare started....

They lost our luggage..and not like one or 2 bags...THREE out of FOUR of our suitcases...and of course it was the ones with all the girls' clothes, all the Xmas presents and all of the extra tote bags we brought to tote everything home in! >:( FAWKERS! They filed me a claim and said, "24-48 hours". We'll see. Idiots. I mean I don't know why ALL of them couldn't have gotten here since one suitcase and the car seat got here!?!?!?!

Not to mention yesterday, the BANK in Prescott forgot to give me my driver's license and my debit card back. I swear everyone has "Idiot-itis" during the holidays. We got that situation smoothed out...good thing I have cash to last a few days since Mom has to mail everything to me and I won't get it until 12/28!!! Grrr!

OK...the more I think about this, the more frustrated I get, so Prince Valium and I are going to bed now...more reports as they warrant!

Later taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home