Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, December 27, 2004

Appalachian Adventures - Day 4

I will never snow tube again, I will never snow tube again, I will never snow tube....

Alrighty then. I tried something new today on the recommendation of other people and I was not impressed. Yep--snowtubing. OK, first of all, I HATE rollercoasters...with a purple passion on a Monday morning. I knew I didn't want to do it but everyone insisted (what kind of example are we setting for the kids to NOT give into peer pressure!?!?!?). My legs were too long and my ankle got twisted. Yeah..not my idea of fun. No sir, no thank you.

The really COOL thing is that this ski resort we went to is called WinterPlace. It's outside of BFE, WV. THEY MAKE THEIR OWN SNOW!!!!!!!! I about DIED! I loved that part. I did not know that they put chemicals in the snow to make it!?!?! The kids had a blast, even though they didn't have the right clothing. We stayed until they were frozen stiff. It was fun besides the fact that I was hurting because they were hurting. That's a Mother-Thing for those of you interested.

Did the Wal Mart thing today too and bought out Xmas cards for next year from the dollar store. Oh yeah...watch me stretch that nickel ;)

I am beat and going to bed...STILL NO LUGGAGE!!!! FAWKERS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home