Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Woopsies! My Bad!

Well, I am not off to a very good start this year keeping my blog updated!!! I mean normally it would be a bad thing, but actually, there's not been nothing going on. Really. Working and making money.

WE DID GET THE TRUCK BACK THOUGH! Yay!! *applause*! It's been almost 9 months that it sat @ Biel's in Prescott. I am surprised those guys didn't SELL it. LOL. I am taking it tomorrow to get it registered and all that. I hope there's not TOO MUCH in fees to have to pay for the registration being lapsed for more than a year!?!?!?

So far my new year is going well..I have a few friends who haven't been so lucky. JA lost her job. One friend thought he was in for it health wise (turns out he's not!), D is moving out of the family house and going to get the divorce going, my parents and their money situation, KM is missing a family member who went to Thailand over the holidays and hasn't come back...I mean I could be ALOT worse off, but I am not and for that I am thankful. Usually it's me whining that my new years always start off on a bad note, but not this time. I'll take what I have and I will RUN with it! :)

Oh..on a funny note--RA is back to playing online. I think it's hilarious, the "eye contacts" and all. Oh well...if RA doesn't have the set it takes, then I am WAY sorry to break the bad news. It'll never happen!!!! There's others, too, so not to worry.

Well, I need to go patrol. The students are coming back today and the RDs and RAs are busy, so I should go see if they need help.

I will try to post more consistantly! Later taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home