Fluffer and Filler...
I had an incredibly boring week outside of buying the car. Went to the back-cracker a few times...did the mail thing this week...BUT! I did go out with JD and BC last night. We went to Moctezuma's downtown on Whiskey Row. It was FUN! I had a blast, even though I couldn't dance much from my knee hurting (from the fall I took down the stairs about 3 weeks ago over by the radio station here on campus!), but it was fun to get dressed up and get out of the house. And I SWEAR if EITHER of *MY* children EVER act like I saw some of those 20-somethings acting last night, I WILL march right into the club that she is at, right up onto the dance floor where she would be "freakin'" with some boy and snatch her up by her hair and drag her kicking and screaming from the bar. I mean we used to dance with the guys and get a little freak on, but what some of those girls were doing in there last night made what WE did look like The Hokey-Pokey. I would be ashamed to admit that I was the Mother of any of those girls. Little whores. It's women like that, that give the rest of us a bad name >:( On another note...some of those guy sin there were looking FINE...I DO NOT remember 21-25 yr old boys looking THAT GOOD EVER, esp. when I was that age. *sigh*. :)
OK..other than that, here's the fluffer and filler for the rest of my entry. it's another one of those survey thingies. Instead of forwarding it, I am just posting it. Enjoy and I'll see ya soon!
Welcome to the Winter 2005 edition of getting to know your friends.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 11:30am..which is STILL TECHNICALLY morning ( I didn't go to bed until 3am, tho...)
2. Diamonds or Pearls? diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "Boogeyman" --SAVE YOUR MONEY, IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Nip/Tuck, ER, SNL, WWE shows.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Pancakes, eggs and sausage with a big ol' home made latte.
6. What is your middle name? Lee--EEK! Mine too!
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican!
8. What foods do you dislike? Cabbage, some veggies like brussel sprouts, liver, and strong fishes.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? sour cream & cheddar!
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? I am just listening to a collection of songs I have downloaded...not one real cd--(that's all I ever listen to!)
11. What type of car do your drive? A 2001 Ford Focus that I JUST bought THIS week! and it is SCHWEET!
12. Favorite sandwich: Sweet onion chicken teryaki from Subway!
13. What characteristic do you despise? close minded and prejudiced people, ignorance, arrogance, condescension.
14. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans, Pj's, sweats, sweaters & hoodies.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Australia.
16. What color is your bathroom? Burgundy and cream
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't really have a FAVORITE...I like the clothes from Lane Bryant.
18. Where would you retire? Hawaii.
19. Favorite time of day? That quiet time between the time the kids go to bed and the time I go to bed.
20. What was your most memorable birthday? My 21st in 1993. It was a night I will NEVER EVER forget. (And WHO is DRAKE, KAREN!!??!!??)
21. Where were you born? Yuma, Arizona.
22. Favorite sport to watch? WWE
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Karen since she sent it to me...
24. Person you expect to send it back first? No clue...everyone of my friends hates these things!
25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke!
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Night owl all the way!--HOOTIE-WHO! >:)
27. Do you have any pets? Kolby the Cocker Spaniel, Milo the white with grey spots house cat, and Weebitz, the B/W rat.
28. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with your family and friends? I bought a new car this week! ("SCHWEEEET!")
29. What did you want to be when you were little? A lawyer....I have a knack for arguing, just ask anyone in my family.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home