Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, January 28, 2005

My Monday...Everyone Else's Friday....

Hi there...yeah I know I am doing a LOUSY job at keeping this thing up to date this year. What can I say? About the only excuse I have is that my computer @ home has something wrong with it and the only time I can post EFFECTIVELY is when I am here @ work...and there's not always time for that no matter how badly I want to post it. So...there's my wonderful piece of BS known as an excuse. I do have someone looking @ my computer this weekend...so perhaps it's something easy to fix!?? Who knows? But like NFW said, "Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to put a NEW engine in a YUGO."

Let's see...what else is new?? Not a whole lot, I tell ya that! I am feeling somewhat better since I've started going to the chiropractor again. Dr. Don just hooks me right up. This time I had one leg longer than the other, but he said not nearly as bad as in 2000.

The pneumonia is gone...Sandy checked me out yesterday and said I am clear as a bell. Yeah--FOR NOW! It's supposed to rain and snow again this weekend...so we'll see. Although I was told that pneumonia has really nothing to do with the weather--just that it's easier to catch like anything else in the winter time. That would explain my stay in the hospital for a week in AUGUST 2003. Leave it to me...or as Ralph would say, "That takes a SPECIAL kind of DUMB to pull off."

I am at a point right now, though that I have nothing in the immediate future to look forward to....*sigh* I always like to have something on the back burner to be looking forward to...OH WAIT...The Royal Rumble is Sunday. Well there ya go. Nevermind! :p It's not much but it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! :)

OK, OK..I am done babbling...gonna go eat my sub sandwich for dinner. I don't know HOW in the hell Jared lost all that weight, but I don't think it was from eating @ Subway all the time! LOL!

Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home