Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, January 20, 2005

NOT THIS SH*T AGAIN!!!!!

What's Jodi's favorite ailment?

You got it: pneumonia.

Diagnosed today. Apparently my left side is pretty full and Dr Duncan is concerned that the pain I am feeling this time around is from plural effusion again. God I hope not...that's when they go in between my ribs, tap me like a keg and draw out the fluids that have gathered in my lung. Sandy (Dr. D.'s physician's assistant) wanted to admit me to the hospital since it's obvious I have some kind of infection, but I begged and pleaded and I have until Monday. If I am not better then, then I agreed to go in for therapy and to get better. The thing that irks me is that I am averaging ONCE A MONTH now with this. I've had it every month since October. At least I was smart this time and got Diflucan for AFTER the Amoxicillin course. You girls hear me on THAT right? LOL...so I am resting, pushing fluids, taking my meds and trying NOT to go out of my mind being cooped up in the house. I needed some time off anyhow. I just wish it were gonna be more productive time.

So that's why I've been gone all week. I have been a lax blogger lately anyhow. BAD JODI! Sometimes I don't mind writing what I am thinking...other times, I feel like, "Why bother? Who reads this stuff anyhow? No one wants to hear THAT!!!!" So bear with me. I think I just have a nasty case of the mid-winter blahs.

On the other hand, I do have news: RMF had her baby on 1/18/05. A little girl that she named Amber Eileen. I went and saw them yesterday and she is GORGEOUS! She looks just like Jacob (her big brother) did when he was born! That's so great. I think it is...JS (her boyfriend/baby daddy) thinks otherwise and so does his family. I hate them all. They've treated her like nothing but shit and she needs to get out. When he goes to jail this next month for those DUI's--man--I think I will have to go out there to "The Land" and defend her. J's Mom is the worst too. Nice as she can be to your face--stabbing you in the back as soon as it's turned. I don't know why she submits herself to this kind of torture? I mean if Ralph did half the things the J (and his family) has done to RMF, he'd be DEAD by now. I don't know why some of the most wonderful women I know think they are NOTHING without a man in their lives? I personally would rather be single for the rest of my ever-lovin' life than to be stuck with bullshit like that. I am shaking my head in disappointment, but I am to the point where if she wants to leave, I will do ANYTHING for her and those kids.

Later taters....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home