A Little Diddy Called SUNDAY......
Well, this week went by awful fast. I was busy for the most part...registering the truck on Monday then coming to work (but I met NC that day and that's cool!), freaking out over the dog on Tuesday and fighting with the temp worker at the college P.O. over the fact that a FLAT RATE ENVELOPE means no matter how much it weighs, you PAY A FLAT RATE (dumb blonde!) , taking the dog to the vet on Wednesday so they could diagnose his kidney infection and then asking, "I'm sorry HOW MUCH did you say that was going to cost me!??", then taking Bayleigh to the Dr. on Wednesday because she had ear infection symptoms--and yes, I was right. Then, I had to try to cram a week's worth of laundry into Wed., and that didn't work. Thursday, it was laundry some then working @ Sears that night. I did figure out how to bring up Word Pad on the computer, though, so slow nights @ Sears are now "catch up on mail" nights! LOL! Then Friday, I had to work pretty much by myself because RL (my partner) went home sick, and then last night I got off early (RL was feeling much better!) and I went out with JD, BC and A. We had a blast. I didn't even drink. It just felt good to be out of the house....I take that back--I did have ONE drink...but then again after the week I've had, most people would need MORE than one. I've just learned to deal with it better than other people, I think.
Today hasn't been too bad. I got sick this morning for no reason and that's twice this has happened within a week's time with no explanation? I need to get back in and see Sandy or Dr. Duncan as soon as I can. Just to make sure. In my hypochrondriac-mind, I want to be reassured that I am not having a cancer relapse and that I am not going to perish anytime soon. LOL.
We had our first injury incident here @ work today. This poor little girl (I say little because I am BIOLOGICALLY old enough to be her mother!) knocked herself in the head while getting into a car and she was bleeding like a stuck hog...but if you've taken any First Aid classes, you know that THAT is just how head injuries are. Poor thing. One of the R.A.'s took her up to the hospital to see if she needed any stitches or not. I am supposed to find out later how she is and what the Dr. said. I feel for her...I've been whacked in the bucket several times myself...3 that required stitches. No wonder I ain't right.....??
JC also called me last night! From "Down Under"--I about dropped the phone! I couldn't believe it! I hadn't heard from him in ages. It's always good to hear from an old friend. You know..I was thinking..you know how you see movies and sometimes there's 2 characters that are ALWAYS and forever a part of eachother's lives even if they don't see eachother all the time or talk all the time? (Beaches, anyone???) I think that's how me a JC are going to be. I mean we've already been friends for 17 years. That's over half of our lives. I think we're pretty much stuck with eachother :) But that's OK with me.
Alright, I need to go do something that I'll get paid for! Later! :)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home