Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The Dusting Is Settling...

Ralph's Mom left yesterday...she made it back to his sister's just fine. She was sad about leaving, and I know that. I so seriously wanna try to go there this summer. Take the kids....drop them off and go see NFW in Maryland. YEAH! OK..now that I have a goal to work towards.... :p

Things here are back to normal. I have been just working and trying to get used to Kaylin's new attitude! LOL..she's definitely MY child! *beams* :D

I got my butt chewed @ work yesterday! Oh man--I am SOOOO torqued about that. Those custodians and then my co-worker JD...grr...he's has ABSOLUTELY no right to say to ANYONE that *I* am doing "nothing" on my shift. I hear so much crap about him from the others. Definitely the pot calling the kettle black here...so SOMEONE just made it onto my shit-list. It's sad when you can't even trust the people that you work with and you thought everything was so cool with them. *sigh* It's incidences like these that make me feel downtrodden towards mankind.

Easter is this Sunday..I got all my shopping done. It's all good. I am going to take my digital camera out to the college and take pictures of the little cotton tail rabbits out there and show Bayleigh that the E.B. has his helpers out and about! LOL! I thought that would be cute. Those little rabbits are EVERYWHERE! And the big ugly jack-rabbits are out and about too. I swear some of them are bigger than DOGS that I've seen!

OK..time to pull my little prunes out of the tub and put them to bed. Later taters....!

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, March 24, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

I work with some "gems" too, Jodi. It is an irritant, that's for sure.

I bought a few Easter goodies, but not much. Don't need the calories.

Have a blessed Easter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home