"Love Thy Neighbor...." (:-{
When you're reading this, DO NOT EVER hit the "Next Blog" button!!!!!!! (:-O
I don't know if they randomly insert blogs here and there in their list of things, but the one after mine is called "Lesbian Leather" (or at least it was today when I clicked!) and that is JUST RAUNCHY!!!!!! I mean it's all good, to each his or her own--just KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! MY GOODNESS! I know some people make anonymous blogs and that's all good, but does THAT ONE HAVE to be right after mine!?!?!?!?! :( I would say that someone will hear about this, but I don't think that *MY* complaining about it is gonna do much good. But then again after living with Ralph for 10 years, I AM USED TO MY COMPLAINING RESULTING IN NOTHING!
MY BABY COMES HOME IN 6 MORE DAYS!!!!!! Minnie is bringing Kaylin home on 3/13. Ralph will go get them and Minnie's going to stay 9 days with us. That's all good. Like I said, I welcome having her around!!!! BUT I MISS KAY KAY SOOOO MUCH...I can't wait to see her! I am so excited. Maybe this break was what we both needed!???
It's raining today. I like rainy days...just not here @ work. I also forgot to take my meds this morning and I feel so out of it. It's times like NOW that a Straterra would come in HANDY!
I got AA a gift card today to Souper! Salad! for fixing my computer. I figure that's about $180 OFF what I would have paid to get someone else to fix it for me. I hope that he likes it..now if I can get a HOLD of him to give it to him....LOL.
Well, I need to go back out...there's meetings @ 7:30p I have to unlock doors for. I'll hopefully keep this thing updated well this week. I have to make The Big Trip to Wal Mart tomorrow. We are out of damned near EVERYTHING. Feels good to finally be back on track financially.
Later taters! :)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home