Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, March 07, 2005

THAT'S IT!! I QUIT!!

I can't win...I really can't. *sigh*

I thought I could suffer through 14 days of work...I thought I could be tough and make it. Apparently my body has other things in mind. Please note the TIME STAMP on this entry. I have been up since 2am! I am DYING in pain....I've got one of THE WORST UTI's I've EVER had! {:-( If you're not quite sure what all that entails, please visit

http://my.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/sig52412.asp?navbar=hw89109

It's not PRETTY, but you get the idea...I fall into the blood category BTW. :( So now I have to suffer through 3 more hours of pain before the Dr's office opens and I can go see what all he has to say. I mean it's so bad, not even a VICODIN is working. Ug! So..even though I have all these good intentions of keeping Mr. Blog updated, I most likely will be in bed resting for most of today. I called in sick to work @ 6:30am....that gives them 7.5 hours to figure out what they are going to do to cover me tonight, because I WILL NOT BE THERE. So there. *Jodi sticks out tongue*

I'll hit this back later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home