Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

JODI STINKS @ KEEPING A BLOG!

THERE! I said it! :p

Last week FLEW by....on the days off I had, all I did was clean my house and get ready for Mother and Kaylin's arrival home on Sunday the 13th...y'all didn't wanna hear about THAT, now, did you??

But KAYLIN IS HOME! I've missed her SOOO much! It was so great to see her, even if she does have a reverse mohawk (she got some scissors about 3 weeks ago and cut right up the middle of her bangs and top of her head!!!). She's gotten back into her groove at home and her and Bayleigh are even already arguing again (so much for Bayleigh bawling her eyes out over missing her sister! :p) ..ahh--the good ol' days! Hee hee!

So Ralph's Mom (we call her "Mother") is going to be here with us until 3/22. It'll be fun. I like her and we get a long and the weather's nice enough for us to take the kids out and do something. Tomorrow is pictures @ Sears (for Easter) , then Thursday I think we're gonna take them out to Goldwater Lake for a picnic and I invited my Mom. Then I don't know what we're doing Fri, then Sat I think we're all going out to dinner or something. It's really hard for me to plan that far in advance. I have trouble planning for TOMORROW! Sheesh! :p So my dance card is pretty full the next few days. I still wish I knew how to post pictures in here...that would RAWK!

Well, time to go patrol the prisoners--er, uh, I mean--STUDENTS! :p Later taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home