Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, April 01, 2005

Someone Who DESERVES "A Sign"...

You know...I realize this blog thing is a PUBLIC FORUM. That's fine. You don't have to agree with me, just know how I feel about certain things and where I stand.

AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND I DON'T POST COMMENTS ON YOUR BLOG, please refrain from leaving asinine comments on mine.

Some IDIOT posted a comment on my entry yesterday, "Have you ever starved to death?"

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK...HELLO--I am sitting right here, very much ALIVE, posting in my weblog. OBVIOUSLY I've never starved to death! Jeez, people..let's be REALISTIC here!

As the Drawn Together characters would say, "A-DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHH!"

I swear....OTHER PEOPLE'S CHILDREN...... *Jodi shakes head in disgust*

Guess it's time to revise my settings on this thing.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home