Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What About LOVE?

What about love?
Don't you want someone to count on you?
What about love?
Don't let it slip away.....

Apparently, my husband of almost 8 years and I have very different ideas of what being married means. We had a pretty good fight yesterday...I ended up caving @ work and called him to tell him that I was sorry and I would like very MUCH to talk things over...he actually agreed. Of course his idea of a discussion was saying to me, "You were right and I was wrong--I need to pay more attention to your needs." Woo freakin' hoo. Big discussion. >:( I am still a believer that actions speak louder than words...and I did I mention that I feel SOO hypocritical? I am always telling my friends to leave their loser boyfriends or not to put up with shit...and here I am. Well, I do think my situation is a little different: Ralph DOES take care of his family...he DOES spend time with the girls..he does NOT hit me, treat me bad, call me names, spend our money, drink too much, do drugs, cheat on me (that I am AWARE of...) or beat the kids. That's the kind of shit I wouldn't tolerate (like RMF and her baby daddy, JS--LOSER EXTRAORDINAIRE). And things are usually pretty good OUTSIDE of the bedroom..I know he hates his job and it causes him A LOT of stress, but that's no excuse. We have our little vent sessions then it's supposed to be over. But for him, it lingers..eats at him...like some kind of cancer. I am by no means claiming to be PERFECT, but at least I am trying...that's all I ask..TRY FOR ME, RALPH. If you CAN'T do it, then we'll figure something out. But until then, I love you, I've always loved you, and even if we go our separate ways, you'll always have a very special place in my heart. We just need to get a long better, babe...please make this happen for us!

Didn't mean for this post to turn into a personal plea, but just in case. You never know.

Hope everyone has a good night.....by the way: WHERE IS THAT SAND PIPER!?!?! {:-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home