Sunday, April 10, 2005
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Am I A Monet?
- Take 2 Aspirins And Call Me In The Morning...
- Does The Goddess Need To Repeat Herself?
- STOP! THIEF!
- An End Of An Era?
- Someone Who DESERVES "A Sign"...
- Things That I Don't Like To Think About..But Am Fo...
- Good Enough For The Pontiff, Too?
- What About LOVE?
- "Dear God..Make Me A Bird....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home