Taking The Good WIth The Bad...
Well here I am in the middle of the night awake and blogging.."Why?", you ask? I've been asleep all evening because I spent all afternoon in the dreaded DENTIST’S CHAIR! (:-O
Nothing I love more than the feeling of my brain vibrating because the doctor has that drill buried in my tooth!!!! Oh. My. God. I had the biggest anxiety attack in the chair. Thank goodness I carry a Ativan in my purse at all times. And my new dentist is a patient and kind man. With out that, I would probably be toothless {:-
So anyhow, I had a broken tooth with an exposed nerve. He drilled it, put a temp filling in it, sent me home with a Z-Pack for the infection and a bottle full of Vicodin for this wonderful PAIN I am in. Aww—if you’ve had tooth pain, YOU KNOW what I am talking about. If you haven’t—believe me—YOU DON’T WANNA! I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy! Never! I am scheduled for a root canal on May 18th, but am on a priority list if there’s openings before then. Thank goodness for that too—a Dr. that takes CARE of his patients according to THEIR needs. The world could really use more doctors like that.
So if you don’t hear from me much, that’s why. I’m probably asleep because Vicodin can put me to sleep like nobody’s business. Either that, or there’s just nothing going on that’s worth writing about. There is one thing I want to address this week but I’ll do it in another entry. Bear with me, folks.
OH—I got my annual evaluation today @ Embry-Riddle and I am GETTING A RAISE! :D
Woo hoo! My boss says he’s really happy with my performance on the job and that I take initiative and am not afraid to make decisions and he totally digs that! Right on…”MO MONEY MO MONEY MO MONEY!!!”
I did have a very very nice evening though...no Ralph, no kids and I could do whatever I wanted. That was nice.
Well, that said, I am going to TRY to go to bed. Be well…later!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home