Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Much A-Do About Nothing.

Would you believe I woke up yesterday morning and my mouth felt 99.9% better? I mean everything going on in there was tolerable and with some Motrin even MORE tolerable. Damn. These drugs are medical MIRACLES!

It's still touchy and I can't chew on it. It's so funny how something that's supposed to be "dead" can be so sensitive. Kinda creepy if you think about it. Kinda like how even though I have an OLD scar on my bikini line from the c-section deliveries, I still have no feeling there. I wonder if that's because it was cut TWICE!? And why can you have "arthritis" in 2 locations and have TWO DIFFERENT kinda of pain!? How is that!? Things that make you go "Hmmm...???".

But I am going to live through this. I think when it comes time for the root canal on the lower left one, I am going to DEMAND a Demerol IV drip with a clicker. Preventative care, I call it! >:)

See you soon! Thanks for stopping by!

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, May 06, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hi there Jodi!

I'm glad that the tooth is feeling better. Just keep on taking the ibuprofen. That works great.

It took me about 6 or 7 years to get the feeling back on that same type of scar that you have. It's weird, however...when the dr cuts you, he severs all the nerves for that area....and it takes a long time to reattach.

See ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home