Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, May 30, 2005

"Lucky Bird Walkin'!!!"


Hoppin' around on the dining room table...go, Luki, go! For such a tiny lad he's got THE BIGGEST FEET!

He was such a joy to take care of. I wish my OWN children behaved as well as him! The lady called me back Sat. night and told me that he was less than 36 hours old. I knew he was a baby. Apparently when wild game birds are hatched, they already have the ability to walk, see and eat on their own. That's their defense mechanism. I did NOT know that! Well, all I can say is that this little guy's got a will to live! Good luck, Mr. Luki!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home