Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, June 03, 2005

Just Call Me "CRASH"

...or "DUMBASS"...or whatever fits.

I wrecked the patrol vehicle @ work tonight. BADLY.

I'm OK. My boss isn't mad. My co-workers are practically rejoicing.

I am not. My pride is so incredibly hurt right now. I feel like such an idiot. And I have a headache.

I'll fill in all these details tomorrow. Right now I need to be medicated and horizontal.

*sigh*........

3 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, June 04, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

I'm glad to hear that you are okay. Your pride will be okay sometime soon as well.

 
At 12:51 PM, June 04, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

Was that the NEW truck you wrecked?

Oops.

Glad you're okay.

 
At 1:17 PM, June 04, 2005 , Blogger Dahlia's Day said...

That's a wild story. Good thing that you're ok:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home