Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The End of the First Decade of the 21st Century!

Oh wow. I know it looks like I have totally given up on my Blog...I have been chippy-in' up to Facebook. I really should write more here. there's tons of things that need to be said.

Let's just say that 2010 has been one of *THE MOST F'ED UP YEARS OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE 38YEAR OLD LIFE*!!!! Lord love a duck - I need to do some back posts. They will all be after the May 6th, 2010 post that includes my parent's anniversary picture. God love em I do - we'd be homeless and destitute if it weren't for them this year.

BRING ON 2011!! BRING IT! I AIN'T SKEERED!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home