Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, June 04, 2005

More Useless Facts About Me!

The below "email survey" came to me yesterday and I quit sending them onto my friends...if you wanna know things about me--read it here! This is just a little bit of filler while I am resting up after the car accident last night. I am sore and have one of the worst headaches I've EVER had. Bear with me folks..I'll be back here to tell all about it soon enough! Have a good weekend!


1. First name? Jodi

2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, my Godparents, JOe and DIane

3. Do you wish on stars? Only falling ones!

4. When did you last cry? LAST NIGHT after I wrecked the patrol vehicle @ work; a 2002 Dodge Durango!

5. Do you like your handwriting? I LOVE IT...it's neat and legible and I get tons of compliments on it.

6. What is your favorite lunch meat? Roast beef!

7. What is your birth date? December 7, 1972....a day that the angels sang and the stars stood still.....(JK!)

8. What is your most favorite CD? Normally I would have to say ones I mix myself, but if I were stranded on a desert island right now, it would be a hard toss up between Guns N' Roses "Appetite For Destruction" and the new Def Leppard compilation that just came out.

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Heck yeah! I am a great friend and lots of fun!

10. Do you have a journal? Yes-2; one that is handwritten and very private and this one online that you are currently checking out! :)

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Are you serious? That's ALL I use sometimes!

12. What are your nicknames? Jodes, JoDiva, Diva, MOMMA, and the one that Ralph calls me that is private! >:)

13. Would you bungee jump? Not in a million years. I would be the lucky-ass that got the rope that was TOO LONG....

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Shoes-NO; boots-YES.

15. Do you think that you are strong? I KNOW that I am...in EVERY aspect of the word!

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?? Usually butter pecan but I am really loving Hagen daaz coffee and also a few of the chunky Ban & Jerry's flavors ("Everything But The...." and "Chubby Hubby!"--YUMMY!)

17. Shoe Size? "GUNBOAT" (women's 12/men's10)

18. (Forgive this folks, but there WAS no question 18 in the actual survey!??)

19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My WEIGHT! ARG!

20. Who do you miss most? My Grammie and Papa Lewis.

21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? I don't think this applies since I am not sending it to anyone....just posting in the ol' blogerino!

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Black twill slacks and boots (I'm @ work so I also have black socks on!)

23. What are you listening to right now? A mixed CD from "Lords Of Acid" that a friend on mine made me.

24. Last thing you ate? Beef tips in a mushroom sauce, wedge potatoes, and a green bean/cranberry mix. (yeah OK, so it was a frozen Marie Calendar's dinner--AT LEAST THEY ARE GOOD!)

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? One of the magical shades of GREEN (My fave color, too, BTW!)

26. What is the weather like right now? Warm (this IS AZ!!!), a few clouds rolling by, temp about 77F and it's 17:33 as I type this...

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? I don't do phones

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their over all build and posture--how a man carries himself. Then his eyes, THEN his smile. THEN his ASSets. ;)

29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I guess--I got it via an online group.

30. (And no question #30 either...WHO IS STEALING THE QUESTIONS!?)

31. Favorite Sport? professional wrestling, and since y'all are gonna argue me that it's NOT a sport, then I'll say GYMNASTICS...because there's a LOT of that in pro-wrestling. Neener, neener.

32. Hair Color? Auburn

33. Eye Color? Light brown

34. Do you wear contacts? Yes-daily.

35. Favorite Food? Ethnic: Mexican. Regular: STEAK and seafood.

36. Last Movie You Watched? "The Aviator" with Leo DiCaprio...IT SUCKED OUT LOUD!!!!! >:
37. Favorite Day Of The Year? MY BIRTHDAY! Cuz it's *MY* special day ONLY (Well, it's "D's" too, but that's OK-I'll share with him! ;-D)

38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? SCARY! Happy ending in movies are a dime a dozen.

39. Summer Or winter? ARE YOU KIDDING!? WINTER! I live in ARIZONA for Pete's sake....

40. Hugs OR Kisses? Both..I like to have my cake and eat it too >:)

41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Tirramisu, creme brulee or a NY cheesecake! YUM!

42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? Why do they always include this question? It's SO redundant!

43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? Probably no one....my peeps HATE these things! :p

44. Living Arrangements? In an apartment with my hub and my 2 daughters, a dog, a cat and a rat. And a partridge in a pear tree***E-I-E-I-O! (LOL!)

45. What Books Are You Reading? "Summer Sisters" by Judy Blume and "But Inside I'm Screaming" by Elizabeth Flock.

46. What's On Your Mouse Pad? @ home it an animated beach scene. There are no mousepads in our office here @ the college.

47. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? "Behind The Music" on VH1 (a repeat, of course...those buttknobs NEED new episodes!)

48. Favorite Smells? Cinnamon, peach or tropical smells, fabric softner, and "Rice Flower and Shea" from Bath & Body Works.

49. Favorite Sounds? SILENCE...or good music...or a little girl's voice saying, "Momma, I love you!" :)

50. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Hmm...? I would say both (y'all know I'm a music lover!!) but the Stones rock harder than the Beatles so I am gonna pick them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home