Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, November 16, 2006

By The Way.....(Anyone Got a Corkscrew?)

Your Stress Level is: 56%
You are somewhat prone to stress, especially when life gets hard.When things are good, you resist stressing over little problems.But when things are difficult, you tend to freak out and find it hard to calm down.
How Stressed Are You?




(Referring to the above info: YEAH!? SO WHAT'S YOUR POINT!?!?!?!?!?)

I am pretty stressed at this moment because I spent $1300+ yesterday on plane tickets for Christmas travel...we will be paying for this until we go to WV for Christmas in 2008 (:-s

*sigh* These are the times being a grown up SUCKS.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, November 18, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

Have a great time over Christmas! That is a lot of money....however, the girls will always remember it.

 
At 8:38 PM, November 18, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I know, I know...I keep reminding myself that's it's for THE GIRLS!

(:-S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home