Wednesday, November 08, 2006
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Happy FREAKIN' Monday....
- One Last "BlogThing" For The Upcoming Holiday Season!
- Isn't it great to see HOW PRODUCTIVE I've become s...
- Quite The Contradiction...
- I Could've Told You THIS.....
- Good News To Know....
- I Think Dennis Leary Sang It Best......
- Someone's Been Reading MY Blog.....
- Years Of Your Life Survery
- 16 More Days!!!!!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home