Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

16 More Days!!!!!



Have I mentioned that Trish and I are going to see Motely Crue & Aerosmith on 11/13!? Yes? OK..I was just checking, cuz I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad that I am old enough to know better, but still too young to care! I am having a BLAST reliving my adolescence 20 years later! Hopefully soon, I will be able to start taking the girls with us to concerts and WWE events....that would be DA BOMB-DIGGITY! :o)

Happy Saturday!

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, October 30, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

After all these years, Nikki Sixx still melts my butta.

 
At 8:32 PM, October 30, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Not only does Nikki melt my butta, he can also spread it all around if he wants too...not so much for Vince anymore...and Tommy is still hot in a boho kind of way...*sigh*

>:o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home