Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, September 22, 2006

DING, DONG! AVON Calling!


OK, first of all, let me say that I believe in a product that sells itself.

OK, with THAT said, YES, I started selling Avon again.

I sold it from 2000 - 2002 with not much results. But, this time I know what to do and what NOT to do and I think that I just might have the hang of it.

I mean the company is 106 years old, for God's sake. Something that has been around THAT long can't be ALL bad. I have to admit, I am not a huge fan of their fragrances - they tend to "turn sour" on me, but I LOVE their skin care lines, their bath and body lines and their make up/cosmetics. They even come out with cute collectibles and wellness gifts from time to time. And if you shop at the right time, you can get some REALLY good deals! (Yes, I am a cheapskate when it comes to some things)

I am a 4th generation Avon user. So I guess you could say: "I'm NOT just the Avon Lady - I'm also a client!" ;-)

(WISH ME LUCK!!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home