Can moms Go ON STRIKE!? (:-(

Well, the move is taking its toll on my sanity as we speak.
My house looks like a hurricane went through it. I unpacked 4 boxes today and worked on shelf liners in the kitchen. I wish I could have made more progress, but with not taking any extra time off work for this move and still working darn near FT, I have to pace myself or I will pop like the balloon "Spooky" swatted at on the deck the other day!
I am hoping over the next 4 days and with my Mom's help that thinsg will start to shape up more. Especially in the girls' rooms. Those are declared disaster areas at this time! Ug!
But all in all, I am content...please...satisfied...gratified....and TICKLED PINK!!!!!!
One of my friends made the comment to me that she was jealous of everything that I've got. And I am having a hard time grasping "WHY" is she jealous? She says it's bc I've got Ralph (a marriage), Bayleigh & Kaylin (the children), friends & family, a good job, a nice car, a new house....? Well, lemme jsut say I've worked my ASS off and waited a LONG time for ALL of those things. I feel I am now getting MY "just desserts" in the game of Life. In my opinion, it just goes to show that hard work, perseverance and patience pays off three fold when your ship does come in. But I just don't think a TRUE friend would be JEALOUS....if I were in her shoes, I would be HAPPY for my friend. Knowhutimean?
Oh - and on a side note, I got a RAISE this week! Woo hoo - go me! :o) My boss says she thinks that I am doing a wonderful job and she loves hearing the compliments about me and my fellow co-front desk GSRs. :-D Hey..when you treat your employees well, they do a good job for you in return, IMHO.
Well, I gotta wrap this up...Monday is the walk through inspection at the apartment. Those dirty bastards at the rental agency have a total of over $700 of my money in deposit and Sept. rent and if they don't give every penny back to me that I've got coming to me, someone's gonna be sorry. I'll post then and letcha all know how Satan's Rentals treats me....GOD! Those people are SO rude and hateful!!!!!
I hope everyone's having a great weekend --TTFN! :o)






2 Comments:
I'm happy for you Jodi! I know how long you've been wanting a house and I know what it means. Congrats again!!!
Cool. You got a raise!! Awesome and just in time, huh?
In time, your house will come together and everything will have a place. You can't do it all in a few days--trust me!
Take care of yourself.
Thanks, Stormy! It IS coming together nicely - I still CANNOT believe how much CRAP we have!!!!!
At least now there's places for ALL FOUR of us to sit in the living room at the same time! :p
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home