Home Stretch For The Home Fetch!

Tomorrow we go to the title company and sign the papers for this exquist luxury modular home (BTW - this photo is a LIE - I wouldn't buy something THIS plain!!! The back yard's got it goin' ON!)
I am SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED - I don't know what to do with myself!!!!!!!
You know, this is a MAJOR thing for me and Ralph. :-D
I mean we've had many ups and downs, but this purchase shows that we're committed to e/o and our family and we're doing what we have to do to provide our children with stability and security that they need to hopefully flourish and grow up to NOT be emotionally handicapped or on Prozac.
It's been a long row to hoe and I am glad that this is finally coming to an end. I've been on the verge of an ulcer for the last 6 weeks! Ug! But YAY for us...I am SO PROUD of this. Is it OK if I'm PROUD? If I stick my chest out a little and hold my head up high? We did this TOGETHER as a TEAM. I don't know WHY we waited so long, but we FINALLY got to where we needed to be.
Score one more for "Marriage, Inc.'!!!!! :o)






2 Comments:
Congrats to you and your family!! This is awesome news.
Thanks, Hon! I am just bubbling over with enthusiasm and big plans!
I think it's safe to say that my manic/depressive pendulum is swinging FAR on the MANIC side today! :o)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home